Thank you for the suggestion Arto.
   Unfortunately i cannot do it
   I already image how confuse the thing will be with the customers.
   This mean the eford to mannage twice products and honestly I do not
   like to add cofusion in the factory and with customers already stressed
   by me!

   I should do a choice and in fast time: is it better a more elastic
   string like these are (whith problems related to the fact that maybe
   stretch tooo much and that the sound is too bright) or it is better to
   switch to a less elastic plastic support with the advantage that it
   stretch less, the sound is darker and with less sustain?
   Hard to do the choice: both solutions are ok; i already tried the
   second option that is similar to the loaded gut strings
   Even Anthony Bailes suggested me the second option.

   Strings or not to strings? this is the question

   ah ah
   (my poor english at work)
   Ciao
   Mimmo