On 2010-11-25 04:39, Irina 264 wrote:
> Dear team,
>

> I used plugins and created Formulas for dataset analysis and its work
> only with each dataset (bioassay) separately;

What do you mean with this? What plug-in did you use? What are the formulas?

 > the result is column
> (Ch1). Is it possible to make analysis (for example quantile
> normalization of 3 bioassays, or formula to find mean between
> bioassay1 (Ch1))and bioassay2 (Ch1)). When i used 3 bioassays for
> normalization i have result again only one column Ch1 but 3 times
> longer and analysis was done for each bioassay separately. Did I
> missed something or I have to develop plugin to operate between
> bioassays?

I am not sure I understand what you have done and what you want to do.
Can you please explain in more detail? The Lowess and median-ratio
normalization that is shipped with BASE only works with 2-channel data
so I am not sure which plug-in you have used.

/Nicklas