Dear team,

I am working with MergeBioAssay plug-in. I created a formula for reporterID
using rep(‘id’) as expression, because other reporter parameters (Name or
ExternalID) don’t work. However, when I run MergeBioAssay with Affy dataset I
have an error message:

 “Error: Raw data for raw data type: Affymetrix is not stored in the database.”

Could you help me, what is better way to solve it: to add Affy data format to
the raw-data-types.xml or you have another idea?

I need reporter list for the next step of analysis.

Regards,
Irina