Le 10 sept. 2013 à 20:26, Nicklas Nordborg <nicklas.nordb...@med.lu.se> a écrit
:

> On 2013-09-10 16:35, Laurent Troxler wrote:
>> Thank you Nicolas for your answer.
>> It helped me to find out that I had missed the base.config file password
>> setting.
>> I thus could go through the all process.
>
> Great.
>
>> I am now facing an other problem linked to Tomcat.
>> After setting the symbolic link between Tomcat and Base, when I go on
>> the webpage http://hostname:8080/base2
>> I get alternatively  :
>
> The /Library/Tomcat/work directory and subdirectories are directories
> where Tomcat store temporary working files. Usually this is not
> something one has to worry about. I can think of two reasons why the
> directory referenced in the error message is empty:
>
>  1. The Tomcat process doesn't have write permission on the directory
I have given the full rights to every one on
/Library/Tomcat/work/Catalina/localhost/base2
drwxrwxrwx  8 root  _appserveradm  272 22 aoû 11:47
/Library/Tomcat/work/Catalina/localhost/base2
Should it also need to change the owner ? But I do not know which user is
Tomcat using

>  2. The disk is full
there is over a hundred Go, It should be enough

> It might be possible that there is more information in one of Tomcat's
> log files (though I can't tell which one, the logging setup of Tomcat is
> still a bit of a mystery to me...). At least, it seems like Tomcat is up
> and running so it shouldn't be a Java issue.

going through the log files here is what I can get:
system.log: repeating those two lines
Sep 11 10:32:00 seridi java[85937]: kCGErrorFailure: Set a breakpoint @
CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are logged.
Sep 11 10:32:02 seridi com.apple.launchd[1] (org.apache.tomcat): Throttling
respawn: Will start in 8 seconds

/Library/Tomcat/logs/catalina.2013-09-11.log :
Sep 11, 2013 10:52:05 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap initClassLoaders
SEVERE: Class loader creation threw exception
java.lang.InternalError: Can't connect to window server - not enough
permissions.
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1827)
        at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:50)
        at java.awt.Toolkit.loadLibraries(Toolkit.java:1605)
        at java.awt.Toolkit.<clinit>(Toolkit.java:1627)
        at sun.awt.AppContext$2.run(AppContext.java:240)
        at sun.awt.AppContext$2.run(AppContext.java:226)
        at sun.awt.AppContext.initMainAppContext(AppContext.java:226)
        at sun.awt.AppContext.access$200(AppContext.java:112)
        at sun.awt.AppContext$3.run(AppContext.java:306)
        at sun.awt.AppContext.getAppContext(AppContext.java:287)
        at com.sun.jmx.trace.Trace.out(Trace.java:180)
        at com.sun.jmx.trace.Trace.isSelected(Trace.java:88)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.isTraceOn(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1830)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerDynamicMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:929)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerObject(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:916)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:312)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer$2.run(JmxMBeanServer.java:1195)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.initialize(JmxMBeanServer.java:1193)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.<init>(JmxMBeanServer.java:225)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.<init>(JmxMBeanServer.java:170)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.newMBeanServer(JmxMBeanServer.java:1401)
        at
javax.management.MBeanServerBuilder.newMBeanServer(MBeanServerBuilder.java:93)
        at
javax.management.MBeanServerFactory.newMBeanServer(MBeanServerFactory.java:311)
        at
javax.management.MBeanServerFactory.createMBeanServer(MBeanServerFactory.java:214)
        at
javax.management.MBeanServerFactory.createMBeanServer(MBeanServerFactory.java:175)
        at
sun.management.ManagementFactory.createPlatformMBeanServer(ManagementFactory.java:302)
        at
java.lang.management.ManagementFactory.getPlatformMBeanServer(ManagementFactory.java:504)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.createClassLoader(Bootstrap.java:183)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.initClassLoaders(Bootstrap.java:92)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.init(Bootstrap.java:207)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:391)

/Library/Tomcat/logs/tomcat-launchd.stdout :
Existing PID file found during start.
Removing/clearing stale PID file.
Existing PID file found during start.
Removing/clearing stale PID file.