Hello all,

We have released BASE 3.3.4 today. It fixes a single minor bug related
to classloading of extensions.

We have also released BASE 3.4-beta-1. One new feature is the
possibility to install skins. Check out the example skins at
http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/wiki/net.sf.basedb.skincollection

For a complete list of changes, see:
http://base.thep.lu.se/query?milestone=BASE+3.3.3&group=type
http://base.thep.lu.se/query?milestone=BASE+3.4&group=type

Installation/upgrade instructions:
http://base.thep.lu.se/chrome/site/latest/html/admin/installation.html

As usual, the program can be downloaded from:
http://base.thep.lu.se/wiki/DownloadPage

/Nicklas