New Message on BDOTNET

From: Gaddam_Prakash
Message 1 in Discussion

When I am directing/browsing my ASP.Net pages from one website to another whcih
are in different domains, I get the below error messge.

Error: The callee (server(not server app)) is not available and disappeared;
all connections are invalid. The call did not execute.

Microsoft said that this might be because of  any thrid party pop-up blockers
installed on the desktop might cause this.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;888021

But, our application runs in reps desktop where they will not have any other
softwares/downloadable applications runs.

Any suggestions/thoughts what else might be causing this to occur. Also this
happnes only sporadically.First 2 hits works fine then for the next hit we get
this error and later not?

Thanks,
Bhanu

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/bdotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]