Postage is extra
TALES FROM THE VIENNA WOODS, THE STORY OF JOHANN STRAUSS, Ewen, Holt,
Rinehart, hb, dj, 1944/69, 216 pp, a thorough biography of this great
composer, vg cond, $10

SUZUKI VIOLIN SCHOOL CASSETTES,  THE SUZUKI METHOD INTERNATIONAL,
includes cassette and original sleeve/cover and case, $8 each (every
peice from the matching volume book is performed on violin with piano or
orchestral accompaniment, necessary to learn peice by ear as well as use
music books):
        VOLUME 3, performed by Shinichi Suzuki, 0874873401
        VOLUME 4, performed by Koji Toyoda, 087487341X

ALFRED'S BASIC PIANO LIBRARY PREP COURSE FOR THE YOUNG BEGINNER:  (these
are all very useable)
        THEORY BOOK, LEVEL A- completed, some in crayon, some in pencil,
40 pp, $1
        THEORY BOOK, LEVEL B- about 1/2 of this book is done in pencil,
$2
        SOLO BOOK, LEVEL C- some pencil marks, one page with stamps but
doesn't affect notes, $2
        LESSON BOOK, LEVEL D- light pencil dates/notation, $3
        CAMILLA THE CAMEL, Level D solo- 50 cents

MUSICIANSHIP FOR THE OLDER BEGINNER (piano), The Bastien Older Beginner
Piano Library (from a mature 12 to a youthful 80), by James Bastien,
Level 1, Kjos West pub, 48 pp, 9 x 12, sc, some penciled writing on a few
pp, vg cond, $4

MUSIC FOR SIGHT SINGING, Ottman, second edition, spiral bound, 1956/67,
Prentis Hall, 265 pp, filled with music to sing and instruction, $5
LEARNING TO READ MUSIC, Lilienfeld, a simple step by step guide for
injoying and making music, pb, 128 pp, 1976, vg cond, $3

THE LEILA FLETCHER PIANO COURSE, Book Two, Montgomery Music, front says
"Interest is the Greatest Educator",62 pp, some peices have a lot of
teacher's notes,  $2

THE WORLD'S BEST MUSIC, Famous Compositions for the Piano, Philharmonic
Edition , revised and enlarged, 9x 12, hb, 1906, Volume IV, St. Cecilia
with Angels frontispeice, Victor Herbert et al. editors,  includes
Schubert-Liszt, Schumann, Strauss, Streabbog, Tours, Tschaikoski, Verdi,
Weber, Wollenhaupt, lack, Jensen, Jadassohn, Herold, Gottschalk, Godard,
Gautier, Galuppi, Carmichael, Blumenthal, Beethoven, and many more
(Bridal Song, Serenades, Cabaletta, La Tzigane, Duet from Martha, Gugue,
Two Angels, Gavottes, Spanish Dance, Gondoliera, Sonatas, Reveries,
Cantilene, Variations on a Norwegian Air, Barcarolle, Knight of the Hobby
Horse, Der Freischutz, Ballet Music from magic Love, Waltzes, and many
more, book itself is tight but the cover is coming loose from book and
part of cover's spine is missing, $10

PIANO LITERATURE of the 17th, 18th and 19th Centuries, Books 5a-6a, J. S.
Bach, Handel, Scarlatti, C.P.E. Bach, Haydn, Frances Clark Library for
Piano Students,  8 x 11 sc, Summy-Birchard, 1974, isbn  087487128X, 47
pp, glossary and biography page on each composer as well as the actual
music, some penciled marks on 2 of the peices, $5

Eb ALTO SAXOPHONE, book i, a Band Method, for group or individual
instruction, Feldstein, O'Reilly, Alfred pub, Yamaha, some loose sheet
music included, vg cond, $1

MUSIC IN OUR TOWN, 156 pp, music and words, includes answer-back songs,
theme songs, games,special occasions, patriotic, birthday, singing
stories, 1956 SILVER BURDETT MUSIC FOR LIVING SERIES  HB, has the right
hand music/G clef, and words,$5

LET US HAVE MUSIC FOR PIANO, Volume Two , 69 melodies, arranged by
Eckstein, Carl Fischer pub, 1942, vg cond, 112 pp, moderate/average piano
ability, not difficult, but beyond beginner, some of the 69 melodies
include Mendelssohn, Beethoven, Mozart, Handel's Hallelujah Chorus, Loch
Lomond, When Johnny Comes Marching Home, Billy Boy, Wagner's Bridal
Chorus, A Hunting We Will Go, All through the night, Camptown Races,
Columbia, Cortege du Sardar, Deep River, Evening Prayer, Waltz by Gounod,
Schubert, Sweet and Low, Santa Lucia,Romeo and Juliet, and many more, 9 x
12  , a few penciled in marks, very few though, $8

OUR SINGING WORLD GINN AND CO. SERIES from mid 1900s:
SINGING IN HARMONY, a hardback music book, 240 pp, Ginn and Company, Our
Singing World Series,1957, vg cond, includes words and music to songs
such as Old Chisholm Trail, Dresden Amen, My God How Wonderful Thou Art,
Tennessee, Reuben and Rachel, Shortnin Bread, Chee Chee Ree Chee, Wongs
from around the world, the seasons, Holidays, Patriotic songs, composers
with brief biographies, Swing Low Sweet Chariot, the landing of the
Pilgrim Fathers, and many others, a rich heritage of music, illustrated
also,''  $10

SINGING ON OUR WAY, a hardback music book, Our Singing World series, Ginn
and Company, 1949, 175 pp, colorfully illustrated, words and music,
includes songs from the season, creatures, folk songs, holidays, singing
games, counting songs, our family, songs about the world, trains,
shoemaker and the elves, and more, a rich heritage of music, $8

SINGING EVERY DAY, a hardback music book, Our Singing World Series, Ginn
and Co, 1950, 205 pp, includes words and music to holiday songs, work
songs, playtime songs, party songs, songland people, folk songs, brief
biographies of some composers, home and family songs, worship songs, fun
songs, instrument songs, seasons, creation, holidays, and more, $10

SINGING AND RHYMING Our Singing World series, hardback music book, music
and words, 1950, Ginn and Com,192 pp, illustrated, songs about animals
great and small, trucks, trains, seasons, holidays, birthday, carnival,
singing games, home and familyu, Yankee Doodle, fun songs, clocks and
bells and much more, vg cond, $8

SINGING TOGETHER, Our Singing World series, hardback music book, music
and words, 1951, Ginn and Co, 215 pp, includes songs such as singing
games, fun songs, worship songs, folk songs, holidays, composer's
biorgraphies (brief), home and family, dialogue and dance songs, seasons,
creatures great and small, machines, instruments, wind, Patriotic songs
and many more, $9
---------------------------
SINGING SCHOOL SERIES BY BIRCHARD AND CO:
SING OUT!  A singing school hardback music book, 255 pp, 1946, G clef
music written out and words, includes a cappella songs, action, dance
game songs, descants, devotion, folk songs, instrumental songs,
literature songs, master composers' songs, seasonal songs, songs with
accompaniment for guitar or ukelele, songs with foreign text, and many
more, Birchard and Co, exc cond, $8

LET MUSIC RING!  A Singing School hardback music book, 255 pp, Birchard
and Co, exc cond, G clef music written out and words, includes dialogue
songs, a cappella songs, action, dance, game songs, descants, devotion,
folk songs, instrumental songs, literature songs, master composers'
songs, seasonal songs, songs with accompaniment for guitar or ukelele,
songs with foreign text, old world songs, and many more, $7

OUR SONGS, A Singing School hardback music book, 176 pp, Birchard and
Company, exc cond, G clef music written out and words, elementary level,
index includes songs with character, health songs, nature songs, home and
family, adventure, special days, master composers, verse speaking,
acting, dancing and game songs, fancy and make believe, and more, $5

WE SING, A Singing School hardback music book, 192 pp, Birchard and Co,
exc cond, G Clef music written out and words, elementary level, index
includes songs of country life, occupations, democracy, character,
devotion, nature, special days, birds, seasons, master composers, the
Americas, travel, fancy , literature, action, dance and game songs,
descants, tow part cadences, choral speech, and more, $5
-----------------------------
PEAK OF THE POPS, top of the year, all top ten, 1974, 120 pp, chords too,
includes Entrtainer, Hooked on a feeling, Jazzman, Way We Were, You and
Me Against the World, You Make me feel brand new, Let me be there,
loco-motion, Lord's Prayer, most beautiful Girl, and many more, $5

TRUST ME WITH YOUR HEART AGAIN, A FIRESIDE TREASURY OF
TURN-OF-THE-CENTURY SHEET MUSIC COLLECTED BY NORTON STILMAN, Simon and
Schuster, 9 x 12, hb, dj, 1971, xlib, includes Romantic Ballads (Violet,
JEnnie Lee, Little Annie Rooney, Leonora, Feather Queen, Anona), Pathetic
Ballads (Since Daddy's Been Taken Away, When you were Sweet Sixteen, the
Wood Nymph, Treasures that God cnanot buy, they are just the same to day,
after the ball, I'll marry the man I love) and comic Songs and Popular
Novelties (We Get up at 8 a.m., By the Sycamore Tree, Up int he Cocoanut
Tree, Oh I've Lost It, Omaha is my own Town, Little Gertie Murphy,
McCLoskey onthe Spree, The Way to Ask a Girl to Marry) and many , many
more,  also includes index of songs and index of first lines, 56 songs
from 1891 to 1916, also includes the full page view of the original sheet
music title pages with photos and illustrations- beautiful and unique to
the turn of the century, $25

WEE SING AND PLAY, Musical Games and Rhymes for Children, 64 pp,  $2
WEE SING CHILDREN'S SONGS AND FINGERPLAYS, pb, $3
WEE SING AROUND THE WORLD, pb, (includes North and South America, Europe,
Asia, AFrica, Australia, Oceania), 64 pp, $3
WEE SING BIBLE SONGS, cassette, over 60 minutes of fun and songs, 1986,
no case, $3

FINGER PLAYS for Nursery and Kindergarten, Poulsson, 79 pp,unabridged
republication of the 1893 edition, Dover pub 1971, music included (by
Cornelia Roeske, illus by Bridgman, adorable illustrations, thorough
teaching of rhyme and music, finger plays are a delight of childhood, 18
are taught in these pages and they are a treasure, vg cond, 6 x 9, babies
less than one  to children up to age 8 can enjoy these rhymes, a favorite
of mine,  $7

SHEET MUSIC (piano):  50 cents each
        AGAPE LOVE, by O'Bryon1974, Ulrich arrangemt
        HAWAIIAN WEDDING SONG  , KE KALI NEI AU, English lyric by Hoffman
and Manning, Hawaiian by King, MCA
          THEME FROM LOVE STORY, easy version
        Could it Be Magic, inspired by the Prelude in C minor by Chopin,
Barry Manilow
        Touch me in the morning, Miller, Masser
        Summer of '42, Theme from, Legrand, Grammy winner
         BARDINAGE,  Victor Herbert, 11 pp
        I LEFT MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO

BedrockAuction, BedrockBargains, BedrockBooks, BedrockRefunders,
BedrockSwappers, BedrockTrue-Crime, BedrockTunes!!!
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: