What I have left!  I am combing all of the lists that I have out.

1.  Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great by Judy Blume (2 COPIES)

6.  Spirit Staillion of the Cimarron ....A Friend in Rain adapted by
Cathy Hapka (7 COPIES)

7.  Skinny-Bones by Barbara Park

8.  The Jungle Book by Rudyard Ripling

9.  Ramona and Her Father by Beverly Cleary

17.  Fourth Grade Rats by Jerry Spinelli

21.  Oh No, It's Robert by Barbara Seuling (9 COPIES)

23.  Fireman Small by Wong Herbert Yee (8 COPIES)

25.  I Know How We Fight Germs by Kate Rowan (5 COPIES)

1.  Muggie Maggie by Beverly Cleary (2 COPIES)

2.  Skinny-Bones by Barbara Park

3.  Ramona and Her Father by Beverly Cleary

4.  Ramona Quimby, Age 8 by Beverly Cleary (9 COPIES)

7.  Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume

8.  Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great by Judy Blume

9.  Dear Mr. Henshaw by Beverly Cleary

11.  Beezus and Ramona  by Beverly Cleary (2 COPIES)

12.  Live From the Fifth Grade by Colleen O'Shaughnessy McKenna

14.  Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder (3 COPIES)

15.  Molly Leanrs A Lesson by Valerie Tripp

16.  Song of the Trees by Mildred D. Taylor (2 COPIES)

17.  Return of the Home Run Kid by Matt Christopher

19.  The Baby-Sitters Club Claudia and the Bad Joke by Ann M. Martin

20.  Accidnetal Lily by Sally Warner

21.  Does Third Grade Last Forever by Mindy Schanback

23.  Pippi in the South Seas by Astrid Lindgren

26.  Philip Hall LikesMe I Reckon Maybe by Better Greene

28.  Benji Off the Leash! by Joe Camp

33.  There's A Boy in the Girls' Bathroom by Louis Sachar

37.  Betsy-Tacy by Maud Hart Lovelace

38.  Henry and Beezus by Beverly Cleary (2 COPIES)

39.  The Summer of the Swans by Betsy Byars (2 COPIES)

40.  Henry Huggins by Beverly Cleary (2 COPIES)

41.  Dicey's Song by Cynthia Voigt (2 COPIES)

3.  The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder (2 COPIES)

7.  Good Grief Third Grade by Colleen O'Shaughnessy McKenna

12.  Mister and Me by Kimberly Willis Holt

13.  Skinny-Bones by Barbara Park

17.  Our Only May Amelia by Jennifer L. Holm

20.  Ramona's World by Beverly Cleary

28.  Drummer Hoff by Barbara Emberley

38.  Chester's Way by Kevin Henkes

41.  Alexander, Who's Not (Do you hear me?  I mean it!) Going to
Move by Judith Viorst (2 COPIES)

44.  The Magic School Bus Plants Seeds

1.  Sable by Karen Hesse

3.  Emily's Runaway Imagination by Beverly Cleary

4.  The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Jule Andrews Edwards

5.  Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Disgusting Sneakers by
Donald Sobol

6.  The Whipping Boy by Sid Fleischman

7.  The Little Go Exploring by John Peterson

8.  The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me by Roald Dahl

9.  Icky Squishy Science by Sandra Markle (2 COPIES)

10.  Wacky, Spooky, Silly Mad Libs by Roger Price and Leonard Stern

11.  The Haunted School by R. L. Stine

12.  The Flying Flea, Callie, and Me by Carol Wallace and Bill
Wallace

13.  Freckle Juice by Judy Blume

14.  Santa Paws by Nicholas Edwards

15.  Iggie's House by Judy Blume

16.  Santa Claus Doesn't Mop Floors by Debbie Dadey and Marcia
Thornton Jones

17.  Rascal by Sterling North

18.  The Enormous Egg by Oliver Butterworth

20.  The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena by R.L. Stine

21.  A Share of Freedom by June Rae Wood

23.  The Night Crossing by Karen Ackerman

24.  Night of the Living Dummy II by R.L. Stine

25.  Don't Go To Sleep! by R.L. Stine

26.  Encyclopedia Brown Tracks Them Down by Donald J. Sobol

27.  Encyclopedia Brown Carries On by Donals Sobol

28.  Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo

29.  Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key by Jack Gantos

30.  Casper Mad Libs by Roger Price and Leonard Stern

31.  Wacky Mad Libs VI by Roger Price and Leonard STern

32.  Night of the Living Mad Libs by Roger Price and Leonard STern

33.  Sarah, Plain, and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan

34.  Charlotte's Web by E.B. White

35.  The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner

38.  Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan

39.  Skinny-Bones by Barbara Parks

40.  Fudge-a-mania by Judy Blume

41.  Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Two Spies by Donald Sobol

42.  Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Pablo's Nose by Donald
Sobol

43.  Help! I'm Trapped in the President's Body by Todd Strasser

44.  Encyclopedia Brown Gets His Man by Donald Sobol

45.  Pokemon Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon

46.  Wacky Night of the LIving Mad Libs by Roger Price and Leonard
Stern

47.  The Wedding That Almost Wasn't by Cherie Bennett

48.  The Absent Author by Ron Roy

49.  Here Comes Charlie by Lane Peters

50.  Beware, the Snowman by R.L. Stine

51.  Black Beauty by Anna Sewell

52.  Caddie Woodlawn by Carol Ryrie Brink

53.  Six Sick Sheep 101 Tongue Twisters by Joanna Cole and Stephanie
Calmenson

54.  Let's Look at the Seasons Autumn Days by Ann Schweninger

56.  Yo! Yes? by Chris Raschka

57.  The Pilgrims' First Thanksgiving by Ann McGovern (2 COPIES)

58.  Turkey's Gift to the People by Ani Rucki

59.  The First Thanksgiving by Linda Hayward

60.  The Biggest Pumpkin Ever by Steven Kroll

61.  The Witch Next Door by Norman Bridwell

62.  Garfield's Scary Tales by Jim Davis

65.  Why Ducks Sleep on One Leg by Sherry Garland

66.  It's Dusgusting and we ate it!  True food facts from around the
world and throughout history by James Solheim

67.  OUtside and Inside Bats by Sandra Markle

68.  Anna's Garden Songs by Mary Q. Steele

69.  Halloween Cats by Jean Marzollo

70.  Hide and Ghose Seek A Hidden Picture Counting Book by Carol
Thompson

71.  Five Funny Frights by Judith Bauer Stamper

73.  The Cat Who Wore a Pot on Her Head by Jan Slepian and Ann
Seidler

75.  The Aesop for Children with picture by Milo Winter

76.  Scholastic Atlas of the United STates

77.  Who's That Stepping on Plymouth Rock by Jean Fritz

78.  Picking Apples and Pumpkins by Amy and Richard Hutchings

That is all I have left right now.  I do have more boxes of books to sell, but
I am waiting until I get most of these books sold.  Thanks!!  Lisa

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>