On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 7:19 PM, H. Hirzel <hannes.hir...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/24/16, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <off...@riseup.net> wrote:
> > Thanks a lot! Seeing Kedama,
>
> Hello Offray
>
> The object tool offers a 'Kedama World' in the category 'Kedama'.
>
> But no other tools / menus to start building simulations.
>
> It seems that the more code needs to be loaded ....
>
> Do you have any hints how to get started?

It doesn't work right in 5.1 yet. But Tim Felgentreff just (at ESUG in
Prague) demonstrated a 5.1-based Etoys image that has pretty much all the
Etoys code of the Squeakland image, and Kedama works in there. Running on
the Spur VM it's even fast enough without the Kedama plugin (which was
needed in the interpreter VM).

We intend to release this later this year, but for now I'd recommend the
Squeakland version to play with Kedama.

- Bert -