Hi All,

It seems like I should know this, but I don't, and I can't seem to find it
written anywhere.
I need to check disk space on an NT platform using ActiveState Perl 5.6.1.
Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks,
Peter

                    ****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******
NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for
the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from
your system.  Thank you.