Our local NBC news just reported on the Sonoma Valley Harvest Auction
held today.  They specifically reported that a golden retreiver puppy
was auctioned and brought $2800 - "a good thing".  I know we have had
some very elegant letter writers before on the topic so if anyone is
interested in communicating with the parties to this auction they are
The Sonoma Valley Wine HArvest Auction, the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn
where the auction was held, and NBC news San Francisco who thinks this
is a good thing.

Kathie Meier
Greenbrae CA

NBC11 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sonoma Valley Harvest Wine Auction
17964 Sonoma Highway, Sonoma, CA 95476
Phone 707.935.0803 Fax 707.935.1947
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lot 5
Sonoma Valley 2003 Harvest Wine Auction
They Call It Puppy Love
Southern living just isn't complete without Old Faithful stretched out
on the porch. This registered, 10 week-old black Labrador Retriever
hunting dog is already a winner descended from an elite line of field
champions. Whether he's fetching a bird for you or just being your best
friend, this prime pooch is sure to be a top-notch life companion. Move
over Rufus-here comes Champ!
Lot includes:
-Labrador Retriever, male, 10 weeks old, registered and descended from a
line of field champions.
Dog must be picked up from Ornbaun Kennels by September 7, 2003.
Opening bid: $750

Auction location:
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
P.O. Box 1447