Gee, Cathi, what a difficult time this must be for you. Big cyber hugs!

But whilst we can't make any of it go away,  I'm sure we can help out with
the bills. If we can raise money for the Berner garde and various other
Berner related charities, I'm sure we equally  help out a Berner pal of ours
who has enough to worry about at the moment without having to worry about
horrendous vet bills on top of it all.

And don't think you owe huge gratitude for this, either. Not in the
slightest! We could all forsake just one purchase, skip one dinner out,  go
without something which really isn't essential to our happiness or
well-being. Berners, on the other hand, are.

Please send snail mail address. My hereby "cancelled hairdressing
appointment for tomorrow" cheque will have an INFINITELY more useful
purpose. Who needs low-lights in their hair for their happiness?? Well,
quite. See, no gratitude necessary ( plus, my hair thanks you profusely !
Less chemicals - hurrah!)

Anyone else who can go without something?

Big hugs to Bacchus, Ari & you! Prayers are on their way, cheque following
shortly!

Michaela, Harvey & Rupert
Devon/UK