Cathi,
I cannot believe someone would be so cold and cruel to you in this time of
tragedy for you and your canine family!

Bloat and cancer -- those of us who deeply love our Berners (as I know full
well you do)  have to live in terror of these threats to our beloved dogs every
day. You deserve our support and caring compassion as fellow Berner lovers.
Please know that the overwhelming majority of list members are NOT like this
unbelievable person (and I use the term loosely) and our thoughts and prayers
are with you in your time of need.

>From rescue dogs to cancer victims (of all species).....we must remember we
will all eventually have times of need.....

Vilma Briggs (Kistner)
Mt. Gilead, OH
U-UD Mocha Java Slurp, UDX, HIC, TT
Ch. Brighteye Expresso Bean, UD, NDD, TT
U-CDX Our Little Buddy, UD, NA, TT
Thirdtym's A Charm, CD
Hob Nob Clouds In My Coffee (puppy "Perc")
and foster Bernerboy: Brew/Bruin