I just returned from seeing Ari again. She still has them troubled about her
heart, but they still want to do all they can. I mentioned this am that Ari
would need a blood transfusion. I offered Bacchus, but he is not a good
candidate. One of the vet techs is bring in her GSD for the blood this
evening.

I brought some hamburger and rice to see if that would help her appetite,
they said she actually ate some canned food today! This morning she would
only take one chunk of it from me.

Ari still has a spark in her eye and a wag in her tail. If I thought she was
ready to give up, I would respect that. But she still has the will to live.

I know I said just yesterday that I did not want to seem like I was asking
for money from the people on the berner-l. But in case anyone feels like
they would like to help in Ari's case, I thank you. I have already heard
from bernerfolk privately that want to help her. And now I am swallowing my
pride and asking. If you feel moved to help in any way, you can send a
check, no matter the amount either to me

Cathi DeSantis
3533 Mollane St NW
Massillon, Oh 44646

or to

Stark County Veterinary Emergency Clinic
c/o Ari DeSantis
2705 Fulton Dr NW
Canton, Oh 44718

I don't know what else to do. I am desperately trying to buy some time and
give her a chance.

Cathi