Hi Lori,

> I know you must be swamped with this change over but I have a quick
> question for you. I moved over to the yahoo group- will I still get
> all the posts or are there now two groups going on at once? I don't
> want to miss anything!

At the moment there may be some posts being double posted to both Lists! We
are doing our best here to make sure no-one misses out! By the end of the
month, hoping that everyone will have moved over, as the original List will
be closed down!

All new stuff coming in now should be on the new Berner-l but we will
cross-post any important stuff to the Original List!

Anyone who hasn't joined yet, please do it now!