Dear Auntie Pat,

I just want you to know that I don't hold any grudges with you 'cause my
belated 4th Birthday Barbacue got cancelled again!! Not because of the
weather this time but because Jean has been so busy on the 'puter with all
these people who are moving over to this new home. Well, we three Berners
were a bit worried at first until Jean explained that all the dogs were
coming too! Wow! That is some mighty Big Crowd!

Now it seems very confusing to me because it seems like some people are in
two places at the same time at the moment!! And some people are still in the
old place and at the same time almost here. And some people still don't seem
to realise that they have to move by the end of the next two weeks or they
might get left behind and then the old home will be gone and they'll have
nowhere to go. And it's all a bit crowded at the moment with everyone trying
to get inside at the same time but Jean says no-one has to worry. You have
to be patient and you won't miss what's going on 'cause you can still see in
the Windows! (What's that about a Cob Web, Sunny?)

Jean says she will explain it all again but that Aunty Pat will know what I
mean!

Now I hope everything is settling down by October 2nd because that's my
Sister Sunny's 9th Birthday! and we are gonna be very upset if our joint
party gets cancelled!!

So, my fellow Berners out there get leaning on your humans and tell them to
get packing!!

Oh, by the way, if you have already moved or are looking in the Windows
waiting to come in properly that's me and Sunny and Barney's picture on the
wall this week! (What Sunny? Oh, I got that wrong we're on the TV Screen!
Heh! That makes up for missing the Barby!")

Oh, and, Auntie Pat! You said last week that you were coming to Scotland
this week, and it's this week now. When are you coming and are you going to
be in three places at the same time??

Oh, and the new address is: