Hi Folks,

At last have done some Longlease Updates in the middle of all this move to
the new Berner-l home

Phew! Only five pages tonight but I feel I am finally catching up and
getting life back to normal again.

Two new Puppy Fix pics on the Friends Gallery!

Tika, who went by ferry from England to Ireland and the pics are taken four
hours after she arrived in her new home and made friends with Holly,
settling in nicely, more to come. And Cabot, beautiful photo of him that was
the inspiration for one of Michael Johnson's Berner Pup paintings. (Have had
Michael's very latest painting in, that for tomorrow's updates!)

Sadly, three Tribute Pages! Mikki, Chris and Herb Baker's beloved veteran
girl; Oberon, still sadly missed by Ann Lee: and Willy, lost to Histio, and
loved so much by Dana Neuman and Family!

More pics to come tomorrow!

All Love,

Jean, Sunny, Sim, Barney and the Longlease Gang
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
http://bernese.biz