From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Art Alexion
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 1:47 PM
To: 'A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.'
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] Firewall problem

Yeah.  Its port 3101 .  bbsrptest failed.
Output:
NetworkAccessNode is srp.us.blackberry.net.
Attempting to connect to srp.us.blackberry.net (204.187.87.33), port 3101
connect() failed: Connection refused (10061)

Gotta open up the port to that address  in the firewall.

Thanks.

--
Art Alexion
Systems Engineer -- Infrastructure Engineering Group