Please, by all means: ignore our well-reasoned arguments about
externalized storage and validation cost and alternative solutions.
Please re-discover how proof of publication doesn't require burdening
the network with silly extra data that must be transmitted, kept, and
validated from now until the heat death of the universe. Your failure
will make my meager bitcoin holdings all the more valuable! As despite
persistent assertions to the contrary, making quality software freely
available at zero cost does not pay well, even in finance. You will not
find core developers in the Bitcoin 1%.

Please feel free to flame me back, but off-list. This is for *bitcoin*
development.