Hi Carol, et al.
Thanks for the information. Yes I did mean Barbados Blackbelly.  It is
great to get that information
on grass-fed weights since that is our intention to eliminate grain as our
pastures are developed.

We are in Rochester NY. Though we have a harsh winter we expect to be able
to provide fresh graze for at least 200-250 days of the year with proper
management.

Because the BB and the BB crosses we have will develop more slowly we would
like to develop some benchmark weights to guide us to evaluate the
nutrition that our pastures are providing and at which times of the year.
Other factors we will take note of will include singleton/twin, initial
birth weight, season of birth and sex of lamb. All but 2 of our ewes are
dorper x BB being crossed with BB ram so we will have to consider Dorper
traits as well.

At those live weights, what weights do your lambs dress out on a graze only
diet?

Joanne