Mastitis is a real pain. You need to feed the lambs on a bottle and restrict their access to that udder milk. They can get an infection from it. You can infuse the udder with Penicillin, based mastitis treatment. You will have to use cattle treatments as there are none available for sheep. Also you will need to give her some rather massive amounts of Penicillin to treat that mastitis systemically. I would use Combiotic at the rate of 6cc per day. I forget the dosage, but use the maximum on the bottle for the same weight as for cattle. The udder is like a sponge with warm milk in it. Think how you would disinfect a sponge.

Cecil in OKla