Erik, the video plays fine for me, so I'm not sure what the problem might be on your end. You can view the video directly at YouTube.com here:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6ffU_cBjlsk?

When you have trouble viewing an embedded video, right-click the link and select Copy Embed Code. Paste it temporarily in a Word doc. It will look something like this:

< iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6ffU_cBjlsk?feature=player_embedded"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe >

Within that nonsense there is a URL to YouTube.com that contains the video ID. Copy and paste the URL in your browser to go directly to the video in YouTube.

Hope that helps.

Carol