Thanks to all the people helping with gun info.  I will definitely find another
gun than my .22.  I do agree with the curiousness of the "avma" website because
to shoot an animal on the top of the head, one would have to be holding it; and
if that were the case, I would just slit its throat.

Rick Krach
in Auburn, CA