Thanks for sharing that picture of the lambing jugs. I also use the
Sheepman Billy Buster Chute for treatments weighting and hoof shearing.
That's the blue thing in there.

I don't have a picture of ours but we use stock panels cut into 3'x4'
sections and secured with quicklinks or premier1 spirals and double snaps.
I should get a picture of those to share if anyone is interested. They are
easy to move and put away when not needed.

I was interested in your green grain feeder Are those split well pipes?
What do you use for water? Do they have a hay feeder in there too?

Has anyone trained their sheep to lixit type waterers?

Joanne