From: Blackbelly [mailto:blackbelly-boun...@lists.blackbellysheep.info] On
Behalf Of marc even
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 9:28 AM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: [Blackbelly] suden death of ABB ewe

I am a registered ABB breeder in south miami florida

this morning my strongest 3 1/2 year old ewe died without any  sign of
illness or distress.

she gave birth 2 weeks ago to a beautiful ram (5 lbs) which she nursed
normally.

I found and burned her placenta.

She was well rounded,not skinny and she had no diarrhea and blood in her
stool

her eyes were pink

I opened her belly and did not find any unborn baby

her stomachs were full of grass

her intestines very clean and no blood

I did not find any fecal pellets

I will appreciate any info.