I often receive calls from people wanting to know what type of fencing is best for blackbelly sheep. I always tell them that 2x4 or 4x4 48-in.-high field fencing is preferred. But sometimes they ask what I think about 5-6 strand electric wire or tape. I have no experience with this type of fencing but have read that it isn't good for sheep. That may be true for wooled sheep, but I thought I'd ask you guys if it works for hair sheep. For those who use this type of fencing, what has been your experience?

Carol