I have the high-tensile electrified wire fencing.  I have had some issues and
have changed some of the initial fencing since it was put up. The younger rams
are an issue with this fencing at 6 inches apart.  After we changed it to 3
inches apart, there have been no issues with the younger rams.  The sires are
electrified

The initial install had wires 6 inches apart.  They need to be 3 inches apart,
even at 3 inches apart, it was still cheaper than putting up the wire square
fencing.  I have the bottom half of the wires electrified and the top wire
electrified.