Liz, look at this label and tell me if you see anything that sheep should not
eat:   Fish meal, plant protein products, animal protein products, dried yeast
culture, fish oil, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, riboflavin
supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement,
choline chloride, d-biotin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride,
vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K
activity), folic acid, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous sulfate,
potassium iodate, ethylenediamine dihydrodide, ascorbic acid, Not for Human
Consumption. Meets FDA requirements regarding restrictions on mammalian protein
sources.

Thanks,

Rick Krach
in Auburn, CA