Hi Rick,

I totally agree with the others that the fish food should not be fed to the
sheep due to animal and fish proteins AND if the fish won't eat it that
raises a red flag for me too.  The fish are telling you something is wrong
with the feed.  For the last 2 years my sheep have been grass fed and
supplemented with alfalfa pellets, no more grain. They are given Redmond
salt (ancient sea salt) and kelp free choice for their minerals.  In the
kelp, I add Bug Off granulated garlic and Diatemaceous Earth to help with
internal parasites.

Cathy Mayton
LeapN Lambs
Pattonville, Texas