I would be giving Penicillin and Baytril cocktails all around, in addition to a new dose of Safeguard.

Cecil in OKla

On 9/10/2015 9:28 PM, Michael Smith wrote:
forgot to mention, to make matters worse, northern California has had
100*F weather, all this weekend and week. The animals all have
automatic water. But the heat, I am sure, did not help him.

-Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies