huh.... I started searching around... where the heck do I get
Formaldehyde?  Amazon. Of course

http://www.amazon.com/Formaldehyde-approx-grade-Pharma-grade-shipped/dp/B00CY4O07Y

read the last review.... bingo.

"This product saved one of our oldest goats when she suddenly got CL.
We injected it into her abscess multiple times before it could burst,
and it dried the abscess out completely! Within a week or so it had
completely shriveled up and fallen off! Specific instructions are
online, but this is the right product for treating CL in goats!"

_Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies.