TravelWithRonK trip planning OCT/NOV/DEC

the cancellation of the Oregon to east coast large load has had significant negative effect upon my living expense budget for the remainder of 2015 - I have commitments to transport animals that were planned as part of the coast to coast trip that must now be performed as stand alone unprofitable trips - I am looking for transports needing to be done during the next three months to supplement these trips

tentative routes

TX WI MD TX

TX WA ME TX

TX OH SC TX

I always need pick up location, drop off location, and animal info to be able to respond to your queries

I am still looking for someone interested in taking over the TravelWithRonK flag - I will train you and provide trip coordination until you are up to speed

contact me at my private email rkee...@realtime.net

ron, tina, and jeremy