That is a great ad, and only about an hour north of me. Healdsburg is right
outside California's gourmet-ordinated Napa Valley wine country. One thing,
though, about the price. You can ask whatever you want, but the market will
tell you what they are worth. Perhaps this informed breeder can ask that much
because they do have well trained chefs locally. If they are on this list, it
could be great if they introduce themselves. If they are not, I might email
them and let them know about it. They would be a great addition our knowledge
pool.

In Northern California, where this market is, years ago, I bought my two best
ewes and one ram, from a breeder in Vacaville that sold them to me for $40 a
head. I knew a good deal when I had it and grabbed the best 3 I saw and got out
of there before they changed their mind :-). They put out the best-looking AB
lambs of any in my small herd.

Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies