From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 3:33 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] navigating installed programs

  my pc did an update to i.e. 10 last night, and when I went to the control
panel installed programs list, as it's always been with win 7, I can't find
i.e. 10, either on it's own, or in the list of windows programs. can someone
who also has win 7, give me a hand in finding i.e. 10? I even went to the
list of installed updates, and even though there are about 10 updates for
windows, for 5/17, there's no i.e. 10