Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:16 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Modification to the guidelines

We have to draw a line somewhere or another. Besides there are to my
knowledge quite a number of cell phone lists.

I know there will be some heat over such a choice, but that's the job I have
drawn. Besides there has been nothing written out so far.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.