To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Email not reaching England

Is your passport up to date? All kidding aside it is possible your friend
might have accidentally blocked your address out of her email client. Have
her check that out first. Again don't discount the passport deal, it is
harder than ever to enter other countries these days.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.