From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Liuda Balcius
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 9:43 AM
To: Blind Computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Outlook 2010 reading info bar or document 1

Hello,

   I use win 7 and JAWS 12. More often than not, when I enter on an e-mail
message to try to begin to read it, I hear "Info. Bar edit" or less often,
"Document 1", for example. Is there anything I can do to eliminate this
misreading and get rid of both items?

   My guess that in some list somewhere, I can change the settings to
eliminate this problem.

   Thank you in advance.

Liuda

Aš gyvenu Amerikoje, bet mano širdis bus amžinai Lietuvoje.