Listers,

I have been trying to play audible books with windows media player with know
success. I went in to the options of desktop player and checked media player
for playing the books, and nothing. However, when I went in to media player,
I ffound 33 books moved there from desktop player library, but none of them
would play. I even tried to activate windows media player and couldn't.

So, what's up? Can we play audible books with windows media player? If we
can, how! Please someone help me with this one  I don't like the fact that
there's know volume control in Desktop player. Well, there is a volume
control but you need the mouse to use it. At least, that's what my brother
is saying.

Thanks to all.

Carliss