From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Donnie Parrett
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 9:32 AM
To: Blind-Computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] JAWS Not Entering On Correct Links

I am using JAWS 14 with a Windows 7 64 bit system.  I manage my
FaceBook
account through a client called "TheFriendMail".  I receive my
FaceBook
posts in my Outlook 2010 email account in groups of 50 from
TheFriendMail.
I have noticed for quite some time that when I try to click on the
comment
link it does not open the link I click on.  It will always be 2 or 3
links
before the one I clicked on, or 2 or 3 links after the one I clicked
on.
Apparently, my JAWS curser is not where it is saying it is.  Can
someone
please help me figure out how to get this in sync again?

Thanks,
Donnie

Life is like a camera. Just focus on what's important, develop from
the
negatives & if things don't work out, just take another shot!