Hi Liuda,

This is not a issue with JAWS. I checked on this on the internet and a lot
of people have reported this problem with Outlook 2010. There was no clear
cut solution suggested but they kept talking about disabling outlook add
on's and running a repair on outlook 2010.

I am not confident that this will solve your issue but worth the shot.
Remember to restart Outlook after the repair OR removing the add on's.

Instructions to disable add on's on Outlook 2010 are on the following site:
http://blog.techhit.com/55637-how-to-find-and-disable-outlook-2010-add-ins-a
nd-plugins

Instructions on how to repair Outlook 2010 are on the site:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/outlook-help/repair-office-programs-HA0103
57402.aspx

Sorry for not having patience to copy and paste the instructions in my
email, as always short of time and in a rush this morning.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn