[uucdigest]        Wednesday, October 9 2002        Volume 03 : Number 5732

| visit the BMW UUC Digest page: http://www.uucdigest.com
|
| Send SUBMISSIONS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| Complaints?  Send 'em to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you must.
| Technical Problems? Send 'em to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|__________________________________________________________________

In this BMW UUC Digest:

       [uuc] Re: A032R Corded
       [uuc] Re: (E28) Sub Frame mounts,  now claimed power #s
       Re: [uuc] Good Honest and Reasonable Shop
       [uuc] For Sale: Blue '01 Z3 in PA
       [uuc] Road Atlanta, Petit Le Man update
       [uuc] Managing your traction (was A032R Corded)
       RE: [uuc] Where to buy magnetic material in Bay Area?
       [uuc] Recommendation for a good shop in Maryland suburb between DC and
Baltimore?
       [uuc] Bled Clutch and it Croaked?
       [uuc] <e30> airbox research, gone scientific
       Re: [uuc] Bled Clutch and it Croaked?