Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 09:48:24 -0700
From: JKerouac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Bill P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: E36M3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, UUC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   Big Boost Gruppe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pressure Regulator Help

How does it adjust remotely?  From the info given on the website it
looks like a standard adjustable regulator.
For a standard adjustable fule pressure regulator, try Bosch regulator
part # 001 for single outlet, or #003 for dual outlet.
These are similar in construction to the seventies/early eighties style
as used on many cars, with an adjustment screw instead of the vacuum
fitting.
Barry