  (no subject)

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:30:04 -0500
From: "BMWBits" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "2002digest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "E21 Digest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   "E9coupes BMW" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   "Senior Six Digest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   "Sixer coupe Group" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   "Uucdigest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Boschy bits

Some/most of you may know this already, but for those who DON’T ....
Bosch USA have an excellent website where owners of old (decrepit ?)
thru to the latest BMWs etc can find information relative to original
equipment part numbers for stuff like ignition parts (remember points
and condensers anyone ??). Interesting to see stuff listed there
followed by those fatal words "obsolete , available from old stock only"
-or words to that effect . Gives a good hint relative to what parts to
stock up on if you intend to keep an old car running in the future
www.boschusa.com/autoparts/partsfinder
Strangely enough the item I went looking for (oil-filter P/Ns for a
750il ) arent available thru their search function -yet . It's still a
good site to bookmark tho IMNSHO

Bill Proud
Seattle Summers , Tennessee Winters .
Long Commute between ,