Hi, thank you very much. Thomas we will be in Germany the 2.12. Please can You
make the next step with the fair in Cologne? Thanks a lot. Many greetings from
Cuba

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von: "Florian Effenberger" <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Gesendet: ‎19.‎11.‎2015 08:43
An: "Ellen Pape" <ellenp...@gmx.net>; "board-discuss@documentfoundation.org"
<board-discuss@documentfoundation.org>
Cc: "thomas.krumb...@documentfoundation.org"
<thomas.krumb...@documentfoundation.org>
Betreff: Re: [board-discuss] Didacta Köln 2016

Hello,

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders
without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of
the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 5 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

Result of vote: 5 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The request has been accepted.

Florian

Ellen Pape wrote on 2015-10-30 at 10:39:
> Hello board,
>
> we like to present LibreOffice at the Didacta Fair in Köln from the
> 16.2.-20.2.2016.
>
> We hope you allow and pay this.
>
> Thanks a lot and many greetings
>
> Ellen and Walter Pape

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode