Name:
--------

Osvaldo Gervasi

75 words statement:
--------------------------

Hi, I am a University researcher, I inspired LibreUmbriaand co-foundedLibreItalia. My candidacy is aimed to pursuethe extraordinarily successful TDF activity, contributing with new ideas forthe near challenging future. I believewe have to still increasethe number of developers, collecting contributions from technicians attracted by FLOSS and LibreOffice, and reinforce the role of local communities, extending the aims and the successful actions LibreItalia has achievedin the last two years.

Email addresses:

ogerv...@libreoffice.org osva...@libreitalia.it osvaldo.gerv...@gmail.com osvaldo.gerv...@unipg.it

Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Perugia, Italy