-nu har vi alle travlt med at takke Heikki og med god grund, men også tak til Dan Temple for den store indsats han har gjort og fortsætter med.

#8620 Torben

Den 29-04-2015 kl. 09:40 skrev Dan Temple:
Så må jeg hellere også sige farvel - for nu! - selvfølgelig kører
haandbryg.dk og BeerCalc videre :-)

/Dan

On 26 April 2015 at 14:42, Heikki Levanto <hei...@lsd.dk> wrote:
I think I will pull the plug from brygforum around 01-May, in about a week.

Here is a list of other places people use for discussing brewing-related
stuff.

* www.haandbrygforum.dk
* http://www.homebrewtalk.com/
* Facebook group "haandbrygger"
* https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105559772514739543004

I have not checked any of these out, so I can not say what is good or bad
about any of them. I hope you all will find some suitable place to discuss
your

   beer anyway

      - Heikki

To get off the list, send a blank mail to
brygforum-unsubscr...@lists.haandbryg.dk

Frameld fra listen, send en tom mail til