On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Harondel J. Sibble wrote:
> # mailutil copy -verbose sentold #driver.mbx/sentnew
> usage: mailutil copy [-debug] [-verbose] source destination

In some shells, "#" is a comment character, so you have to quote any
string which uses it:

mailutil copy -verbose sentold "#driver.mbx/sentnew"

> > The reason why I suggest upgrading is that the problem may be a bug that
> > has already been fixed.  I find it very difficult to believe that imapd
> > was really out of memory.
> My real concern, is what if it doesn't fix the problem :-(  Then I am pretty
> much back at square one.  I am currently running 2002b.

If it doesn't solve the problem, then I will continue working with you
until it is solved.  I am very concerned about this report, but before
expending resources on it I want to make sure that it isn't something that
is already fixed.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.