On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Robert Banz wrote:
Just curious -- have you had thoughts on what you would like to see the QUOTA & ACL driver APIs looking like? I've got some need at my site for such a thing -- so, it's either write some local web app to deal with it, or deal with it through a method that might actually benefit someone else ;)

The APIs are fairly straightforward -- take a look at the internal interface in the IMAP driver and you can see what the API would look like.

The problem in in the implementation with local files.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.