Hi,

I'm trying to send the command for Getannotation and Setannotation (from
ANNOTATE MORE draft)

I must send something like this :

GETANNOTATION "INBOX" "/comment" "value.priv"

I've look at the LIST code and write my code like this :

        argument[0].type = ASTRING;
        argument[0].text = "\"INBOX\"";

        argument[1].type = ASTRING;
        argument[1].text = " \"/comment\"";

        argument[2].type = ASTRING;
        argument[2].text = "\"value.priv\"";

        arg[0] = &(argument[0]);
        arg[1] = &(argument[1]);
        arg[2] = &(argument[2]);
        arg[3] = NIL;

        reply = imap_send(gStream, "SETANNOTATION", arg);

        if (imap_OK (gStream,reply)) return NULL;

But instead of creating a single line, I get 3 message :

GETANNOTATION {xxx}

followed by a +go ahead from server

and so on.

The message send for the LIST command is complete

Does anybody has an idea of how format my argument to send a single message?

Thanks

Julien Hamaide