From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mark Crispin
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 4:38 PM
To: Kowal, Michael
Cc: c-client@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: compile error

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Kowal, Michael wrote:
> ln: `ip_unix.c': File exists

ip_unix.c is a file that is made as part of the build.  It should not
exist when the build is started.

Try doing a "make clean" and then try the build again.

If you got your copy from a third-party, try getting it directly from
the
UW distribution at:
        ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/imap.tar.Z

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.